You might be wondering if you need a personal trainer or a weight loss coach. Also, there are many influencers out there to guide you or train you. So, this makes it a lot more difficult to pick the right one. Or, one might also wonder if they need a coach when there’s so much content available on the internet for free. So, you’re not alone in this and we are here to guide you. These questions arise frequently among people who are considering hiring someone to work for them and with them throughout their transformation journey.
Weight loss coaches are professionals that help people succeed in their fitness ventures, such as losing weight, building muscle, or even gaining weight(in a healthier manner). So, they are there to help you build a healthy lifestyle. Though many others are floating on the internet with ridiculous pieces of advice and we suggest you verify every piece of information from google or your doctor.
So, let’s get started, and check out some pros of hiring a health or lifestyle coach. There are some benefits to hiring a personal trainer versus a weight loss coach, but they might not have the same skill sets.
Benefits of a fitness coach or a personal trainer:
- Your trainer or a weight loss coach will have your best interests at heart and will help you reach your goals through their motivation, guidance, and knowledge.
- Weight loss coaches don’t necessarily want to build muscles, or lead you through an intense workout. They will help you reach your fitness goals through healthy eating, workouts, and monitoring your progress.
- Weight loss coaches work with many different clients at a time and focus on long-term fitness goals rather than short-term goals. So, one can easily build a healthy lifestyle with the right coach.
- If you want someone to help you achieve specific fitness goals such as losing weight, exercising regularly, and building muscle, then a weight loss coach is for you.
So, these coaches will help you build a healthy lifestyle and maintain a healthy weight by changing your eating habits.
- On the other hand, Personal trainers are professionals that guide you through more intense workouts and a particular fitness goal. These personal trainers work one-on-one with their clients and help them achieve their respective goals. They will personalize your workouts to achieve your personal fitness goals.
- Sometimes, personal trainers might work to help a client with a short-term goal. Your goal might include a fitness competition, or an event like a marriage, or function, to name a few. So, the personal trainer will help you achieve them.
- A personal trainer is for you if you are going for muscle gain or more intense workout sessions. And, if you need guidance on what to eat and how to work out then a weight loss coach is the right choice.
Everything boils down to a point of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. We understand that most of the people around us want shortcuts and do things fast. But, everything has its pros and cons.
- A personal trainer or a weight loss coach might charge a little extra but, they can help you build a healthy lifestyle if you lack discipline.
- Also, with so much content available for free on google, Instagram, or youtube, it is challenging to decide what’s right or wrong.
- The right trainer or coach will guide you to a healthy lifestyle. Don’t believe every piece of advice you get and do your research.
- We encourage you to focus on long-term fitness goals rather than short ones as they are unhealthy and unsustainable. Avoid playing with your health.
- As someone who is constantly busy with work and family, A coach will help. A good weight loss coach will listen to your goals, health issues, strengths, and experience level and train accordingly.
Plan your meals wisely and avoid eating readymade or junk food.