Habits can make or break your life. Yes, you read it right. Our Habits play an important role in shaping lives. Good or bad, a habit will eventually shape your life and the outcomes you wish to achieve. Tiny habits, Massive results is one of those books that can help you take small steps toward your goals. Let’s get started and see what this amazing book has to offer. But, first, let us introduce you to its author- Jaishree Nenwani.
Jaishree is an Indian author, millennial blogger, and homepreneur, curating inspired wisdom that guides people to go deep and make a shift in their thoughts.
After spending a few years in the corporate environment, she had to quit her job because of health concerns. All she could do, at that time, was either sit idly at home or restart her career from home. She chose the latter.
Jaishree started looking for options to work from home. But, at a point she realized, there are very few GENIUNE options, if you are working remotely. After lots of brainstorming and research, she shortlisted options that go well with her
– Interest, and
One of them is RECRUITMENT SERVICES and the other one is WRITING.
Here, she started her journey as a Homepreneur. After successfully running her recruitment business for a few years, she decided to say goodbye to the corporate world and hello to her passion for writing.
To polish her writing skills, she started working as a freelance content writer. In 2017, she started her own blog Getsethappy which has thousands of readers at the moment from all over the world.
She has recently published her book “Tiny Habits Massive Results”. In this book, she has talked about 7 (plus a pro-habit) that has impacted the course of her life. These are very small habits, but when you blend them into your life, you can experience transformation in all areas of your life – Physical and mental health, career, relationships, and life.
Her writing revolves around being happy in life and self-improvement. Make sure you visit her blog, she has some great stuff to offer and you won’t regret a minute there.
What are habits?
Habits are acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it becomes involuntary. So, habits are indeed game changers.
Let’s see what this little book has to offer. Also, you should read this one because it is super easy to understand and has around 150 pages. So, if you’re a non-reader or a lazy reader, you should give it a try.
7 Tiny Habits :
- The first chapter talks about getting up early. Waking up early in the morning allows you to spend some time with yourself. Also, it gives some extra distraction-free hours that enhance productivity. The chapter will teach you about the importance of those few extra hours in the morning and how to make the most out of them.
- In the second one, she discusses meditation. With so much happening around us, it is important to calm our minds for our emotional and mental well-being. This habit will make you more productive, focused, disciplined, and happier. So, keep some time aside for your daily dose of meditation and feel the difference in all aspects of your life.
- Journaling is the next important thing that she suggests. Journaling allows you to express yourself better. It is a great stress buster and a secret keeper. Journalling daily will allow you to figure out your emotions. So, start writing and you’ll feel the difference.
- No one likes staying in one place for a long time. This book will teach you about the habit of letting go and how it helps you build a better future. Most of the time, it’s the past that holds us back. So, letting go will create a place for new and fresh beginnings.
- A habit of gratitude is probably the most powerful habit and also, the most neglected. How often do you express gratitude for the things in your life? This chapter talks about different ways to express gratitude and appreciate people in your life. The best part is that it also talks about having a balanced point of view and staying grateful while managing obstacles.
- Most of the time, it’s a break that we all need to address our issues. Your body and mind need a break to function at their best. There are so many people around us who believe in hustle culture and end up ignoring these breaks. Don’t do that mistake, take breaks, recharge, and your body will thank you.
- It is not easy to make decisions and all of us at some point in time find it challenging. You’ll never what’s best for you without trying. So, the best way is to think properly before deciding anything. The book talks about different steps one can take to arrive at a decision.
- There’s a bonus habit at the end which all of us would definitely like. We are keeping it a secret here because we think we have convinced you enough to read this powerful book. So, go and grab this book and start reading.
You may or may not like reading but this small, simple, yet powerful book is super fun to read. I would recommend this book to everyone reading this post. Support her and let the best content reach the maximum number of people.
Also, share the habits which you think have brought a change in your life.
Get yours now:
1. Amazon – Kindle, and Paperback
Keep reading 🙂 Stay Happy 🙂
RANJEETA NATH GHAINovember 26, 2022 at 4:24 pm
Habits are hard to form, but they are also hard to break. We can consciously create habits in our lives that will help us succeed and reach our goals. Habits such as studying regularly, eating healthy meals, exercising regularly and getting enough sleep can have a huge impact on our physical and mental health. Creating an organized space for yourself to work or study in can also help to make it easier to form habits and stay on track. Finally, setting realistic goals for yourself and tracking your progress will help keep you motivated. With consistent effort, these habits can become part of who we are and give us the strength to reach our highest potential.
Meenakshi KaurNovember 29, 2022 at 10:34 am
Thanks for sharing this wonderful book review. Habits are something that we can’t break easily. To get rid of bad habits is a real challenge. But to do tiny changes can help. This article is really helpful and useful.
Manisha GargNovember 29, 2022 at 10:49 am
Good habits help us in our lifetime, it takes time however to get them into a routine. Will surely check this book, it will surely be inspiring and help me.
KritiNovember 29, 2022 at 11:25 am
The habit I still cannot imbibe is getting up early
It is a task for me
Reading this might help
Rakhi JayashankarNovember 30, 2022 at 11:00 pm
I like books like Atomic Habits and hence I feel I will love this one too. The subject as well as blurb is interesting. Adding to my tbr.